The Millwright Benefit Plan Trust Fund
THE TED RYAN MEMORIAL SCHOLARSHIP FUND and the annual scholarship are funded by Manulife Financial in recognition of the long-standing business relationship with the Millwright Benefit Plan Trust Fund.
Terms and Conditions of Eligibility and Selection:
- The Ted Ryan Memorial Scholarship will be awarded to a child under the age of 21 of a member in good standing of a local union affiliated with the Millwrights Regional Council of Ontario.
- This scholarship will be awarded annually, provided that the Awards Committee has a suitable candidate to enter first year University or first year of Community College.
- Applications must meet the admission requirements of the University or Community College to be attended.
- Any student who fulfills the above terms and conditions can apply for this scholarship.
- The Awards Committee will pay the Award to the selected student after the student has enrolled and is attending the University or Community College.
- The value of the University scholarship is $2,000 and the value of the Community College is $1,500.
- The “Principal’s Confidential Report” must be accompanied by the student’s high school transcript and be post marked no later than August of that year.
- The scholarship application will not be accepted without both the “Student Aid Application” and the “Principal’s Confidential Report”.
- The student must also submit a letter of admission from the University or Community College to be attended.
Please Submit Your Application to:
Mail to our address:
63 Ditton Drive
University Student Application
Download a PDF of the Ted Ryan Memorial Scholarship Fund University Student Application.
College Student Application
Download a PDF of the Ted Ryan Memorial Scholarship Fund College Student Application.